Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
Freshwater Property Management currently manages the property I reside in and the building next door. They are currently doing building works at Burnham Court (W2) and as a result of that work, I have found out they disposed of my new bike without my knowledge! Apparently they put up notices and sent all residents notification of the need to remove their bikes but this information was not received (we never saw any communication about this). Several other residents I am told have returned from holiday etc and have found their bikes have also been dumped. It seems that any bikes that were left on the racks were cleared to make way for their trucks and building equipment, etc. Unbelievable! To say that I am fuming about this would be a severe understatement! So angry!
This negative experience has marred my opinion of this company and as a result, I would never knowingly use them if I had a choice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Freshwater Property Management Office 4! To leave a new review of Freshwater Property Management Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Freshwater Property Management Office 4