Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
dodgiest estate agent and bunch of lier and time waster people i have ever seen and dealt with.
well I viewed the property, made an offer and my offer was accepted then I arranged a solicitor to do paper works. about 4-5 days after that the property was still in market for sale and they were viewing to people they didnot mark as sold.
5 days later they called and said they have got a higher offer, you need to increase your offer I said ok and I inceased my offer higher than the one they had, but they put the property as sold same day they had offer from another buyer and despite all this my offer was still higher than third party, they been wasting my time lying to me at the end they said we don\'t wanna sell it to you.
briefly they have got NO manner, attitude. they are dishonest and unfair.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown Office 1! To leave a new review of William H Brown Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown Office 1