Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
Vanessa was always very friendly on the phone. As a first time buyer, she didn\'t mind me asking a million questions! In some instances, she would call the seller to find out the answer and call me back within a short space of time. She has kept me more updated with how things are progressing than my actual solicitors!

The time it has taken from my offer being accepted to getting my keys was too long: 15 weeks on a property with no chain. Initially, Express said it would take 6-8 weeks. The process has been slow due to a combination of factors (mainly my ex-boyfriend withholding my post and slow solicitors). Maybe you could do more to hurry things along next time?
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 12, 2013
Dear Lizzie,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Vanessa by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Vanessa was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. It is as frustrating for us as a business as it is for you as a customer when delays are encountered that are outside of our control. Should you ever require our services again we would urge you to use our recommended Solicitors who are very proactive and subsequently much faster and cheaper.
Warm Regards รขโ‚ฌโ€œ The Express Estate Agency