Jul 11,2013
By: 'ChrisCallard'
Jul 11,2013
I was on the verge of leaving Mannings at the end of this tenancy agreement but the level of service that I have received from you in the last few months has made review this decision and stay with the company. I think that you\'ve been proactive on numerous occasions & acted very quickly on any issues that I\'ve raised. You\'ve been extremely courteous and maintained a professional, yet informal relationship. I wish that other members of staff at Mannings would have your work ethic and sense of ownership
By: Mark Manning
Jul 22, 2013
Hi Chris, thanks very much for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that during your last few months you received service that made you re-consider. Please do contact us if you do feel that our service could be improved in any way.

Manning Stainton