Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
Everything was dealt with effectively and professionally except on the final day, contract exchange. Various requests going into our new house were not dealt with. Thought we could smell gas in the new house reported it to Church Robinson and never received a follow up. Luckily i have friends in the trade. I had to keep chasing the keys and was told that i had to be out of my old house on the day of contact exchange because new buyers wanted to move in.That placed a great deal of pressure on us; only to discover the new buyers moved in the following weekend. Quite annoyed. In my opinion it felt like once monies had been paid, it was job done and i was ignored, bit like returning faulty goods to retail shops.
By: Church Robinson
Jul 11, 2013
Many Thanks for your feedback-
it is a shame that you felt let down on the final day of moving.
I will investigate the reason that you were not called back , and as to why you were pushed to vacate when the buyer was not moving directly in.

Gary Church

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot! To leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Church Robinson Didcot