Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
i did not receive details of how to sign for the keys unitl that day i was expecting to sign, I was waiting for an email detailing what I needed to have and an appointment time.
i found out that day that i could not get the keys til another day- a day after the removal firm were moving me.
i was promised some damp in the bedroom would be sorted out and the carpets cleaned, they have not happened.
i asked for the wardrobes to be left in the property, both were defective.
all the bins were full.
the bottle/tin recycling bin was full of items- old lawnmower and various junk and food rubbish and trafford refused to touch it as it was contaminated so aksed that JF deal with this. they have not. I have no faith in them at all.
someone has been into my property and placed mail for the landlady in the top of the bottle bin.
why has this happened, i could email JF estate agents but they will ignore this.
I waited weeks for a weekend appointment to view property then had to view it briefly with several interested parties all running around the house at the same time.
i asked to have the property and found out last minute that i had to pay £150 to homelet services to check my suitability.
I was constantly rung by this firm to do their job for them.
I would never recommend jordan Fishwick.
By: R Medcraft
Jul 11, 2013
Hi, as lettings manager of Jordan Fishwick Chorlton I apologise if you feel the property was not up to standard when you moved in, we do encourage all tenants to contact our management department if they encounter any issues when moving into a property. I will contact them for you and ask them to get in touch with you regarding the issues mentioned above.

The initial Saturday you requested to view the property on was unfortunately already booked up when you called, you then viewed the property on the following Saturday, albeit in a group viewing which is something we do have to do sometimes on a popular property. I believe you had also viewed the property three weeks earlier.

With regards to the delays in issuing the tenancy agreements I believe this was down to the lack of response from your previous landlords, Homelet would have only been contacting you for more details to try and speed up the referencing process. Once we received your completed reference and approval from your new landlords contracts and payment details were sent to you straight away, I believe this was two days before you moved in. Please be assured that we do our best to try and fit around dates that tenants request however we are limited by the time it can take for referee’s to respond.

Excellent customer service is paramount to Jordan Fishwick and I hope that we can work together to rectify the issues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Chorlton! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Chorlton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Chorlton