Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
I decided to use emoov as I didn\'t see the point in paying 3% to a high street agent when emoov do exactly the same, I saved over £3500 by using them. Within the first day of going live I had seven viewings booked in and continued to have several a day and I accepted an offer within 4 weeks . The staff I dealt with we\'re fab and very helpful. My partner is also using them to sell his property which has been a bit slow with getting viewings but that is more to do with the area than emoov . I would definitely recommend them to everyone looking to sell there home and if the savings and great staff are not enough to convince you I don\'t know what is..........
By: eMoov.co.uk
Jul 11, 2013
Thanks Hayley. Much appreciated! Russell

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood