Aug 12,2010
Aug 12,2010
I would strongly advise against using L&T in Acton. We dropped by their office on a Saturday and set up an appointment for viewing a 2 bed flat the following Wednesday at 6:30pm. Upon arrival at the agrred time I called the agent and he told me he was on his way. So I waited 10 minutes, he then called again to tell me he still needed 4 minutes as he was just about to get the keys for the property. Another 15 minutes later he called again to announce he was very sorry but couldn't get the keys even though he had been leaving messages on the landlady's machine all afternoon.
So he had clearly been lying to me on his first 2 calls only to come out with the truth after having stood me up for 30 minutes.

Well he was very apologetic and agreed to "work around my schedule" for the next appointment even volunteering to pick me up "anywhere".

Well, the next viewing appointment was the following day at 7:30pm....and he didn't show at all! I tried contacting him at the agreed time in front of the property but his mobile was switched off.
Hard to imagine a poorer performance - avoid L&T in Acton!
By: ludlowthompson customer services
Aug 18, 2010
Hello poetscorner

We are sorry to read about your comments, which is not the usual experience for customers. Therefore we urge you to get in contact with us to discuss the matter so we can take the appropriate action. Kindly email us at ref poetscorner allagents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London