Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
I had a very positive experience in the process of purchasing my property from Higley Homes. Paul Higley was absolutly supportive from the beginning from viewing the property till the keys was handed over to me. Paul played a very effective role in getting the solicitors on either parties on feet in sorting the paper work on time. He is helpful and always been there to support and direct us as needed. Without Paul\'s support i feel that we would have been stuck with the solicitors especially being a first time buyer he guidded us so well with the process.

I would strongly recommed this agency as they are not only effective in their work but are very friendly, cordial and supportive. Iam very pleased with the work and support of Paul Higley.
By: Paul Higley
Jul 11, 2013
I would like to thank Anusha for her glowing reference of our service. I am totally delighted with her comments and I am pleased that we managed to help Anusha & her family in the purchase of their first family home. I am appreciative of Anusha's comments around the subject of our support and we will always do our best to ensure that the buying process (in Anusha's case) moves along as smoothly as possible. Good luck in your new home!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Evolve Residential Barking! To leave a new review of Evolve Residential Barking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Evolve Residential Barking