Aug 12,2010
Aug 12,2010
God knows how any estate agent gets a decent rating on a website. It seems a lot like having a site devoted to rating your local traffic warden. A word of warning to anyone looking to rent a place in Brixton / Balham / Tooting / Colliers Wood it's a horror show with most agents. AM are a refreshing exception to the common rule.

I've just moved in and Gareth Litherland of the Balham branch was extremely helpful, courteous, honest (I know, I couldn't believe it either, an honest estate agent), professional and polite even when tensions were high among my less than helpful housemates. From offer in to acceptance was a long time to the point where we all gave up and looked elsewhere and found somewhere, took that place off the market only to then discover that all was not lost. So we lost some money, but thanks to Gareth dragging the glacial AM into action we found what we wanted and at the right price. I'll rate them again on here once we've moved out.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham