Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
I used Ludlow Thompson following a series of time wasters who made offers on my property through another agent. LT got me the asking price in just 24 hours of marketing. I\'m sure they had prospective purchasers waiting, but they were clearly on the ball. That is excellent service. The only reason I have rated them as good, is that (because my first agent overlapped with their final viewings) I could not negotiate better than a 2% fee. There have also been a few delays in getting responses from the purchasers. This however, appears to be down to them not responding to Ludlow Thompson with any sense of urgency. I have only attended the office in person once and all staff were very friendly, just as they have been on the phone. I haven\'t exchanged contracts yet, but this is my review to date . Given the service so far, I would definitely recommend, or use LT again.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 10, 2013

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our service and staff and we greatly appreciate that you would use us again or recommend to others. We hope you carry on enjoying the ludlowthompson.com experience!

Best wishes

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London