Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
During some days I had several real estate contacts in the area of Golders Green, searching and visiting flats to let.

Nevertheless in the final I don\'t make an offer (not because of the quality of the properties but a decision to ¢â‚¬Å“move¢â‚¬Â to another location in the center of London), it is important to formally refer that the attention of Mr. Josh Sagal was outstanding.

The support, availability and kindness that he demonstrate during these days and even before my arrival were by miles some of the highest personal and professional competencies that I found in my search. Certainly, if I would ¢â‚¬Å“stay¢â‚¬Â in these area, the process will be sucessfull.

Surely DreamView Estates is proud to have him between their staff, a great professional in this market and, for all that, many thanks.
By: Josh
Jul 10, 2013
It was a pleasure to meet you and be able to show you our part of London. I wish you well with your move to the UK.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dreamview Estates Golders Green! To leave a new review of Dreamview Estates Golders Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dreamview Estates Golders Green