Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
Ashley came to see me with a view to letting my property in Isleworth. I was amazed that he was interested in doing this, given his office was miles away! There were a few other local prospective agents also handling the potential letting. Ashley was courteous, professional and never pushy. He was also quite determined to let the property and find the best tenants ahead of the other estate agents. I have to say I was doubtful, due to his not having a presence in the area but willed him to succeed. And succeed he did! He found me great tenants who were prepared to stay for two years. I am most grateful for Ashely\'s tenacity and determination and found dealing with him a pleasure. I would not hesitate in recommending his services to anyone.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 12, 2013

We are very pleased to hear that you found Ashley to be so helpful and professional. We really appreciated that you would be happy to recommend us. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London