I had dealt with many estate agents as a tenant and my experience with most of them have been satisfactory, however I had a horrific experience with London Letting Agency.
Here it goes :
- Agreed a move-in date into the new property and then postponed it on the very last day citing they still need to check inventory, leaving us in a fix and had to request an extension of stay with the previous landlord.
2. On the day of move-in, we are at the property with all our stuff and he tells us that there are
- no fobs yet to enter the main building !!
So we have to come in latest by 7pm when the concierge leaves. They promised to arrange the fobs within 2 days and have not yet arranged it in 2 weeks. They do not respond to any emails and do not return calls.
- not to mention going back on the things promised but not in contract such as
- furniture provided
- BT landline installation etc
Please avoid dealing with them, or get everything in wiritng or else Good Luck.