Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
I\'ve just read the reviews and all of the good ones are definitely fake. This agency are an appalling bunch of lying aggressive con artists - DO NOT USE THESE THIEVES.

They took £500 from me just to make an offer to rent a flat - then the landlord rejected my offer and when I asked for my money back they never replied to me ever again. The \'accounts department\' email address that they send you - nobody will reply to that, and the \'customer service\' email address - nobody replies to that either. They just take your deposit and thats all they do.

They have found a way to abuse the system and con people desperate to find somewhere to live. When i called up - they were very aggressive and rude and intimidating. Its unbelievable how they havent been closed down yet. I never received my money back of course.

Please scroll down and see the real reviews - not these fake 5* reviews clearly written by the lying deceiving Ryan Morgan.

This agency are a disgrace. Please do not use them. The biggest cowboys in the East End
By: DavidStJames Ltd
Jul 23, 2013
Dear Reviewer We are sorry to read of your disappointment in our service. We want to look into the matter to investigate this further. If you could please forward your complaint to our customer service department (customerservices@davidstjames.co.uk) we assure you this will be looked into in detail. Whilst we pride ourselves on caring for our customers at all stages of a tenancy, it's clear you are unhappy and that truly does matter to us. If we fell short we want to know about it and ensure it never happens again. And if possible we want to try and remedy the problem with you. Please be assured that all customers are important to us: we do review feedback from both tenants and landlords alike. And we wish to reassure you that we do not adopt an approach of 'money matters first.' We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards DavidStJames Ltd
By: Chebichi
Jul 17, 2013
They owe me 5 months rent collected from my tenants and give sorry excuses for not paying landlords funds. Please stay away from these people.
By: Chebichi
Jul 17, 2013

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1