Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
Andrew Taylor went the extra mile when it came to selling our house. Andrew kept us informed regularly and at every stage, even when we had simple queries Andrew was always at the end of the telephone to assist us. We found Andrew to be both curtious and professional and he certainly made the whole experience as stress free as possible for us. We bought a new development property and Andrew kept the sales assistant updated at every statge and even had dialogue with our and our buyers solicitors. Thank you.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 10, 2013
Dear Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Andrew by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say รขโ‚ฌล“I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but Andrew takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of his efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards รขโ‚ฌโ€œ The Express Estate Agency

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office