Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
My partner and I have used Tom Wolfe at Brinkley\'s twice, once when relocating to Wimbledon from the North-East of England, and again more recently.

In our initial move, Tom was exceptionally helpful advising on properties and the area and as we were unable to attend viewings, took a friend of ours to view the property and videocalled us. We signed up based on this and have been very happy with our current flat (6month short let). When the time came to move out, Tom has knocked spots off the other agents in Wimbledon in finding us the widest variety of properties suitable for our needs. He remembered us and was very honest regarding what we should expect and has secured an excellent 3 year deal for us in a place we are exceptionally happy with.

The property management side is a little slower, and the admin office can take a while to get back to you which can occasionally be frustrating but we have had no real problems there.

I would highly recommend Tom and Brinkley\'s to any prospective tenants, be clear with what you are looking for and Tom will go out of his way to find the right property for you. The Brinkley\'s office may not be as flashy as some others but the service is what matters and this is where they excel. I wouldn\'t hesitate to use Tom again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill