Aug 12,2010
Aug 12,2010
Trying to get the deposit back, so we send mails to ask what to do. We contacted them to tell them to check the mail at the flat for final bills, landlord didnt get back either so they were the only one able to do it.

Then got angry mails from one of their agents, very very very rude, I'm still very shocked. He was asking not to contact them if it wasn't to give the last bills. Who is he to say such things? I paid fees and I'm in the right to contact them anytime I want.

Then he totally told me to sort it out with the landlord, even when I told him the landlord didn't get back to us at all.

I don't think we will ever see our deposit again. Strongly advise you to never deal with them, once you have paid fees the only thing they will do to help you its to attack you.
By: andy james
Aug 12, 2010
It's pefectly simple. Get your bills and you'll get your deposit, tower hamlets 0207 364 5002, thames water 08459200888

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Bethnal Green