Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
I have had dealing with several KFH offices. Each time I call about a property I am informed that it is sold. So here it is 4 weeks later and I called again about the same property. It is listed on all search engines and their website. It does not say Under Offer or Sold STC. However, they keep these on so that people will call them and as they said, \'Know what kind of properties we get.\'

I find their dealings to be underhanded, dishonest and manipulative. Even though on one property they told me they had an offer at a price that was rejected, I put in a lower offer, as by law they have to present it. Guess what? My lower offer was accepted. I have decided that no matter how badly I might like a property they SUPPOSEDLY have for sale, I will not buy from such a deceitful group of people.
Be honest, advertise properties that really are for sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water