Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
Due to working overseas I paid £100 per month for full management of the property. The property was not managed as when repairs were paid to be carried out work by contractors was not checked and just paid on their assurance. I paid a lot of money for repairs only to find substandard work carried out by contractors. Was never able to get hold of Gail as she would only respond eventually via email. She seems to work away from her office a lot despite being the lettings manager. This agency took a tenant on and failed to do any basic checks such as obtain a reference and as a result I found myself having to take the tenant to court due to £3,500 in unpaid rent. I had to pay £200 for new carpet due to a leaking roof which was patched rather than re-felted which is what I paid for. This resulted in severe water damage to the property.

I would not recommend this letting agent to anyone if you wish to have your property managed in a professional manner. They charge me £100 for rent collection despite me having to pay £500 to take the tenants to court and have them evicted. They are very quick to take your money but don\'t do enough to collect your rent or check up on the condition and general repair of your property.

This letting agents found me three tenants within a two and a half year period and one stayed for a week so I was out of pocket, the second left the property in an awful mess which required £600 of work to rectify. I was unable to claim this back from the tenants deposit as the agent did not complete a satisfactory checking out inspection at the end of the tenancy. And the last tenants had no reference but yet they were still accepted which as the agents managed the house shouldn\'t have allowed to happen. As a result the rent was paid for six months then the tenants stopped paying and had to be taken to court.

My advise is to steer clear of this lot.
1) Answered calls 2) Completed satisfactory checks on tenants 3) Ensured repairs on properties over ‚£150 and inspected and completed correctly 4) Offer better help and advice when dealing with tenants who fail to pay rent 5

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Balgores Property Services Romford! To leave a new review of Balgores Property Services Romford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Balgores Property Services Romford