Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
Worth every single penny! I had used a 1% agent at first but after 2 weeks when my home did not sell they lost all interest, when I eventually got an offer it was very low but due to lack of interest I felt I had to take it. When that sale fell through, with a lot of stress and very little communication, I decided to change to Douglas Allen. At first I was apprehensive as they are more expensive but boy are they worth paying that extra for, they found a buyer for my home within weeks and went backwards and forwards until they got a price I was more than happy with. The service after the sale is also excellent and I was informed every step of the way by their sales progressor and solicitors. All in all although I paid a higher fee I ended up with over £2500 more than I would have done with the 1% agent due to their negogiating skills and it was a stress free process!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 3! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 3