Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
The service provided by the agent was excellent. She kept me informed through out the process. I felt valued and any queries I had were answered in a prompt and professional manner. I would recommend Express Estate Agents.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 09, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. ItÒ€ℒs great to hear that you found our team prompt and professional. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and itÒ€ℒs always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words and recommendations they mean a great deal to us.
Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency