Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
Not only are all the staff at the City/ Docklands branch friendly, welcoming and highly professional but the agents I dealt with during the rental process went above and beyond expectation. They were very helpful and accommodating. Joanna was the person who I initially dealt with and who I carried out the viewings with. I built up a good rapport with her and she was very friendly, excellent at her job and ensured she only showed me properties within my budget and specification. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family if they ever required help in looking for a new property.
I then dealt with Ian once the offer was put forward and he too was friendly, informative and again went above and beyond what was required. He even managed to push through my offer, get agreement from the landlord and all the paper work in place so that I had the keys the same day! Very impressive.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 10, 2013
Thank you for such a positive review!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it’s great to hear that you would be happy to recommend us to others. We hope you love your new home!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands