Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
They were always extremely helpful. Came back to me when they promised with answers to any queries. I was constantly kept updated with the progress on our viewings, and once we had sold I received regular contact on how it was all progressing.
I found everyone I dealt with friendly, helpful & professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Thomas Morris to any of my family or friends.
By: Simon
Jul 09, 2013
Dear Tracey Haydon
Communication is really important between an agent and both buyer and sellers - so I'm pleased that you were kept updated by the team at St.Ives. It's great to hear that we were so ..."helpful & professional"... and I thank you for offering to recommend us in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives