Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
Both Rob and Martin were excellent throughout my purchase of a 2 bedroom flat. This started smoothly but there were a number of problems along the way due to a poor solicitor on the sellers side. Throughout the process Rob kept me informed and intervened wherever he could. Towards the end there was a moment where I did not think we would complete on time due to missing paperwork from the sellers solicitor, but both Martin and Rob worked tirelessly to ensure that completion occurred as planned, going well beyond what was expected of them as agents. I cannot recommend them enough, and I will certainly be using Ellisons if I sell in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellisons Estate Agents West Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Ellisons Estate Agents West Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellisons Estate Agents West Wimbledon