Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
I chose w h browns to manger my property while I went travelling they told me that they would deal with the whole letting from start to finish. They found a tenant with good references they told me, so it was all finalised and I left for abroad.
Two months into the tenancy the tenant defaulted payment and refused to pay, w h browns told me they would deal with this,this is what you pay us for. So it\'s now 4 months later and the tenant is still refusing to pay and w h browns inform me they issued him with a section 21 for rent arrears and that\'s all hey can do! So I\'m now sending money home to pay for some delinquent to live in my house and I can\'t do anything about. I now have sort a solicitor out myself from abroad to take it to court, which they inform can take months and cost me plus pay my mortgage. If you are a landlord there is no help or protection for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown Office 4! To leave a new review of William H Brown Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown Office 4