Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
I have a number of buy-to-lets in Westbourne Grove and recently bought a new one in West Hampstead. It was an eye watering experience to work with Paramount as the level of service they offered was of such a higher standard than those I have worked with previously.

They answered every question I had promptly, honestly and with total transparency. They got me a tenant in 2days at the rate they told me they would.

They did fantastic marketing and photos, found my EPC for me from the database and employed a 3rd party for the inventory.

Overall a fantastic experience, which I would recommend to others and it has made me revisit the agents I use in other areas to demand better service!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London