Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
I will NEVER rent a property through Entwistle Green ever again. After several months I still do not have any of my deposit returned to me. They tried to keep the full deposit and when I questioned this the only reason they could give me was they did it because they were unsure of my email address! despite several back and forth emails between us! Now they are trying to charge me for problems that were already there when I moved in and packaging left in the garage even though it has the previous tenants name on. I originally let through Isite who were then bought out by Country Wide. Isite knew about the packaging and patchy grass but that wasn\'t passed on so I will be penalised.
Come on Entwistle! Give me back my money!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Entwistle Green Branch! To leave a new review of Entwistle Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Entwistle Green Branch