Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
Beth has been a big help from start to finish - and I have to say during the last few weeks while the chain had got a little difficult, I was in more contact with her and the agency than my own!! Despite not being anywhere near, this has not bared any hidderance, if anything it seems to have been better. I am looking forwrard to our move date currently set to the end of the month - all being well the key handover will be as good an experience as the rest of the time.
Thanks again!!
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 08, 2013
Dear Stef,
Thank you for this great feedback about the service you received and for identifying Beth by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. We are thrilled to have provided you with such a memorable experience. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us. Thanks again. Warm Regards - the Express Estate Agency

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office