Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
It is somewhat annoying that email highlighting my concerns (sent from hrwilkinsonuk@gmail.com on 02/07 to Zehra Sagnak) has not been replied to and instead this review form was sent to Lucinda Pomfret without mention of my email.

I feel that I have had to do all the chasing to arrange a time to come into the office for contract signature, to get details about the deposit and to receive the welcome pack.

I found arranging a time for contract signature particularly arduous. I had a number of conversations with some of your colleagues wheN trying to arrange a convenient time for contract signature. On one occasion I was incorrectly told that I could sign electronically, whilst on another I was assured someone would call me back to arrange a time to come in - a call did not come until the next week.
Perfectly pleasant individuals but no customer service once we had committed our money. Treat your customers better!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington