Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
Fran was committed to resolving a situation - which required a locksmith and repair works at my tenanted property - to the satisfaction of the existing tenants thereby protecting her employer\'s and my reputation vis-a-vis such tenants.

Fran appreciated that my former managing agents had agreed to carry out the repair works two year previously, and that the former managing agents locksmith had removed a crucial part of the door barrel which now required more expense to replace and fix.

Fran gave me ample time to resolve the situation using my former managing agents; who requested I give them more time to complete the repairs. When the former estate agents were unreasonably delaying the completion of the repair works, Fran stepped in and took over from the original repairers (a locksmith I had originally contacted about the repairs) by arranging them to carry out the repairs to the satisfaction of the existing tenants.

I scored Fran as "good" and not "excellent" because it would have been preferable if my existing managing agents, Fran\'s employers, could have recovered the extra costs I incurred due to the former managing agent\'s locksmith removing a crucial part of my lock.

The repair work had been outstanding for at least two years - of which time my former managing agents were employed - who I will not use that managing agent again and I cannot, with integrity, recommend them as managing agents. I believe using a larger managing agent with more offices and a process for completing repair work and resolving property letting disputes made being the landlady less stressful if not necessarily cheaper.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf