Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
If you are looking for an Estate Agent who will go all out to accommodate you then look no further than Cray & Norton. I suspect this is partly due to the fact that they are a small family run business. This makes them approachable and helpful. In my case they had a real tight deadline to work to and together we were able to complete the under offer to purchase within 1 calendar month. Without their dedication and support its unlikely that such a tight deadline would have been possible to achieve.

I have nothing but praise for Tony and his team.
By: Darren Cray
Aug 28, 2013
Hello Ms Francis, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am really pleased you are happy with the service we provided and I have thanked Tony for his efforts.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon