Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
I instructed Kashif Awan just before christmas 2012 to sell my 3-bedroom terraced house in Ilford, Essex. The weather was bad and we were coming up to the Christmas period. I noted
Kashif was very enthusiastic about marketing the property and although i had the house for
Sale with 2 other agents from the area, Kashif of ludlowthompsthan on who was based in e17 and acton, was determined to generate a sale. He had more people through the door to view and eventually agreed a sale at a price i was delighted with. I would recommend Kashif of ludlowthompson to help you sell your property.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 10, 2013
Thank you for your review!

It’s great to hear that Kashif was able to sell your property with a price that you were delighted with. We really appreciate that you would recommend us and we hope to hear from you again soon!

Best wishes,
ludlowthompson.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)