Jul 07,2013
Jul 07,2013
Do not even consider renting a property from this agency. I have rented for many years and have never experienced anything remotely near the dishonest, aggressive and unresponsive behaviour i have had from City Lettings. \'Unprofessional\' does not come anywhere close to covering it, they are downright appalling. On the day I moved in I was made to pay rent and deposit then sign the contract, after which they then informed me the flat had been flooded! Not only that the rest of the place was in a DISGUSTING condition including mould in the fridge, many things broken, which despite countless emails they did NOTHING about and did not fix the flood damage for over 2 months. I could say a lot more but I think this gives you a good insight into the practice of Andrew Pasiak and City Lettings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Lettings Nottingham Office 1! To leave a new review of City Lettings Nottingham Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Lettings Nottingham Office 1