Jul 07,2013
Jul 07,2013
I just wanted to tell you that I have been through a very stress-full time selling my house - but your people have been with me every step of the way. I especially want to thank Natasha, who was unfailingly polite and pleasant, even when I was giving her a hard time. From the first visit by Amanda right through to the end your staff have been helpful and made the almost daily phone calls from me not too much of a chore!

I should add that your solicitor, Longespe & Co were also quite the best solicitors I have ever dealt with.

I have told several other people who want to sell their houses about your services - two have already contacted you. I guess the low price offered is putting vendors off at present.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 08, 2013
Thank you for taking to write this review about the service you received and for identifying Natasha by name she was really thrilled to read your comments.
Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is very valuable to us. We were very pleased to hear that you had a complimentary experience with our recommended Solicitor.
We are delighted to have provided you with such a memorable experience. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments.
So often I hear people say รขโ‚ฌล“I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Natasha takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts.
Warm regards - the Express Estate Agency