Jul 07,2013
Jul 07,2013
I just wanted to express my thanks for the professional and efficient way in which Chamberlains dealt with the sale of Mr Ashmans property. We were very fortunate in that the sale was very quick , with only the second viewers, on the first day ,offering very close to the asking price. Throughout the sale both Leanne and Scarlett were always easy to get hold of should we ever need to know anything, which particularly for Mr Ashman was most comforting.
I chose Chamberlains initially because I thought that the coverage in the local press looked professional and then on meeting Leanne she came across as very enthusiastic but also very approachable.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Kingsteignton! To leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Kingsteignton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chamberlains Estate Agents Kingsteignton