Jul 07,2013
Jul 07,2013
Previously when looking at potential rental properties, agents have shown me properties which did not match the criteria I had given to them which was just a waste of my time. On this occasion, Darren clearly had a feel for exactly what I was looking for and even although this meant there was only one property on offer, that one property matched my needs exactly. As a result, I did not waste hours looking at houses I would never rent, unlike all the other times I have looked in the past.

Darren is also a very personable guy. On the day I was going to view the property I couldn\'t drive as I was having surgery on an injured knee the following day. Darren not only picked me up and dropped me back home again, but he also took a detour via a shop so that I could pick up some lunch!

I run a sales team for multinational well-known brand, and as such I have high expectations of sales people when I am the customer. In Darren\'s case, I was very happy with the service he provided me and would recommend his services to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Crawley! To leave a new review of Choices Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Crawley