Aug 10,2010
Aug 10,2010
This is not an honest estate agent. When I rent a flat from here, it says 'any furnished' and the agent told me I can request for furniture or not.
I requested for a bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. I got confimation from the agent so I paid 1 month deposit. However, on the day before I move in, the agent told me I could only have the bed and nothing else and can not lower the rental fee too.
This is NOT a honest agent and there are plenty of other agents around Paddington so kepp this out of your list!
By: Marilyn
Oct 14, 2014
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by our Sinclairs branch. I am head of Customer Services and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance.

If you could e-mail further details to me at customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, I can investigate the situation and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marilyn

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sinclairs Office 1! To leave a new review of Sinclairs Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sinclairs Office 1