Jul 07,2013
Jul 07,2013
I have been using Ramsey Moore and their service about my mortgage and buying my house from them. After speaking to my bank about a mortgage deal and searching in many estate agents around I found Ramsey Moore and I have been very happy to use them for my mortgage and house. First contact was with Ryan Gruzinski which introduced him self to me and also Introduced Michael O\'Brien as well. Ryan is very polite, knows his job well and Impressed me strait away. After speaking to Michael as well I knew that I was in good hands and Michael did his magic trick to find a good mortgage deal which I was happy to accept. Michael is very calm, polite and professional even after many calls from us first time buyers. Through out the process I have dealt mainly with Michael, Michelle and Mark and I am more than happy now that everything is finished. The service at Ramsey Moore is excellent from all the staff and would use or recommend them in future.

Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham