Jul 06,2013
Jul 06,2013
Fistly I would like to point out that they are not the appointed agent for St George as the claim , a few years ago a member of their staff was sub - letting flats dishonestly & there current staff have also been involved in sub - letting on the Beaufort Park development ( the owners lease does not permit such lettings to take place )
Would I trust them to let out my property - NO
I would ask you to look at them closely & don\'t be easily fooled by their big name !
I also found that a member of their staff had secured a parking permit for a flat that belonged to me & rented it out !
By: Marc von Grundherr, Lettings Director, B&R
Jul 16, 2013
We operate an open system at Benham & Reeves Lettings and I personally deal with any complaint and take it very seriously.
Firstly Benham & Reeves Lettings are recommended by St George as letting agent which is why our literature is handed out to every purchaser in the marketing suite and the reason we have an office onsite in the development.
Secondly no employee of ours has ever sub-let flats รขโ‚ฌโ€œ all our rentals are checked and this would simply not be possible as we are a very careful company.
I fear this is not a genuine complaint which is why the name has been concealed, but if it is indeed genuine then please do contact me as I will investigate fully and resolve รขโ‚ฌโ€œ info@brlets.co.uk or call me on 020 7433 6670 to discuss. Many thanks. Marc von Grundherr,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Beaufort Park! To leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Beaufort Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Beaufort Park