Jul 06,2013
Jul 06,2013
At first I was more than happy with Mathew as it being my first property I didn\'t think change could be a good thing but after the move to Nataile I was quickly assured. Natalie helped to guide me through every step of the process. I found her far better than any other part of my purchasing team (ie mortgage advisor, bank and solicitor) to be frank. I feel she was honest, straight forward and nothing was too much trouble.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jul 09, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Matthew and Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you were guided through every step of the process and that you felt the staff were honest, straight forward and that nothing was too much trouble for them. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square