Jul 06,2013
Jul 06,2013
I was appalled at the 2 members of the Franklin Cole letting agency and how they carry out their services. First of all they were rude to my guarantors, when they called them to make enquiries.then they graciously ommitted vital information about the house we were looking to let, which led us to making decisions and paying the holding fees without full information. when i called to discuss it with them, they yelled, got rude and extremely defensive and all but called me a liar. When i got to their office, they were unproffesional, dishonest and disorganised, they could not even remember details about how they communicated with us prior to the incident.

So sad and disappointing. i strongly discourage the use of this agency.
By: Tenant
Sep 18, 2013
Hi dezz, we had exactly the same problem. They yelled at us to, always think they are right and everyone else is wrong. Worst letting agent ever!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Franklin Cole Office 1! To leave a new review of Franklin Cole Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Franklin Cole Office 1