Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
Having used Manning Stainton in Crossgates to both buy, and sell, houses previously, I had no hesitation in instructing them to sell my house in 2012. Lisa handled the sale, and was incredibly helpful from start to finish. I was updated regularly, and had no shortage of prospective purchasers viewing my property. The sale was completed early in 2013, and, as far as I\'m concerned, could not have been handled better.
As luck would have it, the house I decided to purchase was also via Manning Stainton. For this one, Andrea took over. Andrea was equally helpful; responding instantly to calls about viewings, offers and any questions I might have, and, once again, keeping me updated on a very regular basis. Right up until completion in July 2013, nothing was too much trouble for her.
Buying and selling houses is a stressful enough experience - thankfully, due to the fantastic customer service I received from both Lisa and Andrea, dealing with Manning Stainton did not add to this stress. I will always come back to Manning Stainton for a house move - just hopefully not for a long time now!
By: Mark Manning
Jul 05, 2013
Hi Ian, thanks for the positive feedback. Really pleased to hear that you came back to Manning Stainton and again received fantastic customer service from our Crossgates team. We wish you all the best in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Crossgates! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Crossgates, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Crossgates