Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
What can i say i was on the market with other agents in the same town, although both were proffesional and talked a great talk, unfortunately neither were able to secure me a serious buyer. After meeting Joe I was instantly impressed by his enthusiasm and confidence in his team. Needless to say his knowledge and the teams effort and hardwork with arrange viewings and keeping me informed all the way meant we sold very quickly and moved into our dream house. I do not usually write these reviews but felt they deserved a notable mention as everyone was absoloutely excellent and i would recommend anyone looking to buy or sell in Redditch to use Bairstow eves.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Redditch branch! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Redditch branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Redditch branch

Bairstow Eves

Estate House 12 Church Green East Tel: Mobile: Fax: Email: Website: Redditch, Worcester
West Midlands