Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
Being heavily pregnant with my son I stumbled in to the Tuffin and Wren office in Northfields enquiring about properties for sale. They had nothing in my price range in Northfields but the lovely partner Paul told me he had properties in Hanwell that were in my price bracket and took time out of his busy day to tell me all about the delights of the town and why it would make a nice place to raise a child. I had never heard of Hanwell before but after what Paul said about it I was keen to venture there. That was where I discovered a true gem of a suburb (all thanks to my conversation with Paul) and became desperate to secure my own foot on the property ladder there. That was how I met Debra. She showed me some lovely properties to purchase but unfortunately I was unable to secure them in such a competitive real estate market. She ended up showing me a rental as I got further along in my pregnancy and it was perfect. Fabulous landlord and a great property. Debra kept me in mind for other properties that came on their books to purchase during my tenancy and from start to finish has been a pleasure to deal with over my time in rented property. I handed the keys in on our rental today and again she showed her professionalism and lovely warm nature. Thank you for your hard work Tuffin and Wren. I would totally recommend you to others for both sales and rentals.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Office 2! To leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tuffin & Wren Office 2