Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
I have to say that I am really really happy with Ward and I wished that I had chosen them as my agent for selling my property. I bought from them and had used a different agent to sell and I could compare them straight away. Ward was proactive, checking up on their client\'s behalf while my agent wasn\'t doing anything! They would even call up my agent to get my property sale going(because we were in a chain) and all the things that I wished my agent would do to my buyer! Whenever I leave them a message, they would call me back within few hours at the LATEST! They are very professional, checking with me and the vendor. It was an absolute pleasure working with them and I would recommend them highly to anyone who wants to actually sell their house. I would definitely go with them next time I sell. They made the other agents look lazy! I can\'t praise them enough but i shall stop here!
By: Garen Taylor
Oct 01, 2013
Dear Mrs M
Thank you for taking some time to comment on the service recieved from our Tunbridge Wells office. I am extremely pleased the process was proactive from start to finish and that we exceeded your expectations. We always strive to look after our customers and make the moving experience a pleasurable one and i wish you the best of luck with your move
Kind regards Garen Taylor, Group Partner

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 2! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 2