Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
I was looking through my old docs on my computer and found a letter that I wrote to this agency when we were moving out of a property in 2009. I am sure employees changed during the course of 5 years (maybe not) but we never forgot. Let s just say, be very careful when they make the check in inventory with you and if you feel stuff is not written down properly then make them re do it and sign it. Cause at the check out, a different person may come and make some deductions to your deposit for stuff that was in the same condition when you moved in. And when you tell them that you will seek legal advice they tell you that such action will block your deposit for 6 months. I cannot find nice words for this letting agency and therefore they get zero star from me.
They need to be more professional and get a third party clerk to do check in and check outs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pad London Office 1! To leave a new review of Pad London Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pad London Office 1