Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
I entrusted this agent with my lovely newly refurbsished property to market. As iots atop floor flat I said it wasn\'t suitable for children. I did agree to consider a family wirth 1 older child. I ended up with a family with 2 children under 5 one being ababy. It was a total disaster. Niven took no responsibility insisting he had top floor flats of his own which he had let to families with 2 yoiung children and it was fine. I ended up with £936 worth of damage to my property as a result and had to move the family out after only 3 months as it was totally unsuitable. Everything this agent does is incompetent and its taken them over 3 months to remove my property from their advertising which has undermined my agent.
My advice is stay away from them. They are a bunch of amateurs playing at being agents.
Accept responsibility for their gross incompetence.
By: Tom
Oct 01, 2013
Dear Karen

Thank you for your email.

If you would allow me to respond:

1. We showed you the information we gathered from the tenants who claimed to have 1 child, the only entered our premises with one child, and as such I do not know of any reasonable way that we could have disproved their claim.

2. On finding out they had 2 children (and with your service only being let only) we went above and beyond our legal responsibility to ensure the tenants were removed without failure to pay rent.

3. Niven advised you to not threaten to sue them for having 2 children when they claimed to have 1 (for which we have all documents) as the most important issue was getting them out and not losing rent.

4. Foxwood took photos of all damages and you had a registered deposit, unfortunately claims cannot be made for damp which had been painted over and were inherent with the property prior to Foxwood's involvement. In fact your concerns were the same with your previous agent.

5. We took our advertisement down and informed you to speak to Zoopla as it was a fault their end not ours with regard to removing the property.

We do wish you and your agent every luck in the future, as you are correct it is a lovely property and particularly well situated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxwood Residential Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Foxwood Residential Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxwood Residential Ltd Office 1