Jul 05,2013
Linda Parker MNAEA
Jul 05,2013
We had Linda from maitlands out to value our property but decided to use another agent as maitlands were very expensive and very pushy. We were in contact with maitlands as we were looking for property in ivybridge but because we used another agent and subsequently bought elsewhere they turned quite nasty and did everything they could to interfere and try and mess up our sale and purchase. They were very unprofessional and underhand and I certainly would not recommend them. Moving home is stressful enough without having to deal with an agent who had their nose put out of joint.
By: Helen Moore
Jul 09, 2013
I am very shocked by your comments and I would very much like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you. As you can see many of our Ivybridge clients have had a totally difference experience of that of your own. I am saddened that your experience is as described above and as I said I would very much like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you in more detail. Please contact me direct on helen.moore@maitlands.biz. Regards Helen Moore, Director.

Maitlands