Jul 04,2013
Jul 04,2013
I could not ask for a better team to manage my property.

Friars have made the experience of renting my property whilst re-locating to a different part of the UK a far less scary experience. I felt safe in the knowledge that everything was going to be in hand in my absence and i honestly cannot fault their professional and friendly approach.

I had several years of experience in renting myself and first came across Friars when they managed a property i rented a number of years ago . My experience as a tenant having them manage the property was invaluable in helping me make a decision as to who i would choose to manage my own property when i was in a position to do so myself.

I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them as managing agents from both a landlords point of view and from a tenants\' viewpoint also. They have sourced reliable and trustworthy tenants and peace of mind is priceless as a landlord.

I have this peace of mind with Friars and cannot fault their professionalism in this field.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Friar Office 1! To leave a new review of Friar Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Friar Office 1